A graduate / honours degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under A any discipline securing at least 50% marks in aggregate including languages from a recognized university in India or abroad. In case of SC/ST/Cat I candidates, there will be a relaxation of 5% in the aggregate of marks obtained.
Those in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters/years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far. Even if an offer of admission is given to such candidates, it will be only provisional, and will be automatically cancelled if the candidate fails in the qualifying examination or fails to obtain 50% marks in the aggregate.
1 Original X. PU/XII Marks Card, and Degree Certificate
2 Transfer Certificate
3. Migration Certificate
4. Conduct Certificate
5. Income Certificate
6. Eight passport size and Four Stamp size photos
7. CAT/GMAT/MAT/KMAT Score Card
8. SC/ST/Backward Class/Minority Certificate from Tahsildar for verification of the student's status
9. NRIS & Foreign Students (In addition to the above)
a. Valid Passport & Visa copy
b. Residential Permit issued by the Commissioner of Police
c. HIV Negative Certificate Test Certificate
d. Yellow Fever
e. Equivalence Certificate from AIU
1. Fill the online application form and upload copies of the documents mentioned above.
2. Selection Process will consist of Qualifying Exam Scores, Aptitude test. Group Discussion Personal Interviews and Test Scores. Candidates will be informed of the dates on the website. No personal intimation will be given to the candidates.
3. If selected, should take the admission within three days by paying the requisite fees
4. Your admission also depends on the approval given by Bangalore University.
1. Permission for admission to the Semester Examinations will be granted only if:
a. The student has put in at least 80% of attendance in each subject during the semester,
b. The student gets at least the minimum required pass marks in the internal examinations conducted by Institute and the Principal Director is satisfied with the character and conduct of the student.
2. Students are expected to abide by all the rules and regulations of the Institute
3. Fees, once paid, will be refunded only according to the UGC/ AICTE guidelines.